Delivery fees apply.
City and Woden – $15
Tuggeranong and North Canberra – $20
Gungahlin – $30
Equipment hire is available (i.e. linen, glassware, cutlery, crockery, full table settings). Fees apply*, please contact for quotation.
* please note that all breakages must be paid for. All equipment remains the property of Catering by Stuart Trower and must be returned in original condition at conclusion of the function or fees may apply.
Professional chefs and servers can be arranged for your special occasion. Staff members help with the setup and pack-down of your event and will take away the pressure of hosting any function from a simple cocktail party through to an indulgent evening of fine dining. Servers are provided for a minimum of 3 hours at $40 per hour. Chefs are provided at $50 per hour.
Staff hire guide:
Canapé/stand-up function – 1 server per 25 guests
Buffet – 1 server per 15 guests
Formal dinner – 1 server per 12 guests
We strive to minimise the environmental impact of what we do through supporting sustainable producers and implementing waste reduction strategies.
We also support a range of causes working to assist our local community and protect our environment.
Every month at our restaurant, Second Course, at the Murrumbidgee Country Club, we raise funds for a different charity via our tips jar. We match every dollar donated to double the overall donation to a worthy cause.
Some of the organisations we have supported include:
– Free the Bears – working to rescue and rehabilitate bears in southeast Asia
– Devil Ark – supporting captive breeding and population monitoring of Tasmanian Devils
– Corroboree Frog Recovery Program – conservation of the Corroborree Frog through captive breeding and habitat protection
– ARF (ACT Rescue and Foster) – rescuing dogs from euthanasia and fostering them until they find their forever homes – Free the Bears – working to rescue and rehabilitate bears in southeast Asia
– Giraffe Conservation Fund – The only non-government organisation in the world concentrating solely on the conservation and management of giraffe in the wild throughout Africa
– Project Numbat – conservation of this endangered marsupial through monitoring, habitat protection, and predator control programs